Sunday, April 14

small gas kia

juz give me a reason,
why i am so small gas?
small gas, i am a small gas baby,
dun scold me, i will cry and angry,,
dun ignore me, i will unhappy...
dun make me stress, i will kill myself...
busy weeks start ,
dunedin weather keep changing make me feel so sick,
dun worry juz a cold,,
i am so down..
duno what to do?
no motivation?
what symptoms is that?
according to 344, this is xxxx disorder.. opps, forget what is that,
have a goldfish memory now a day..
small fas kia feel so tired ,
not likely to talk or send message,
juz lazy around...
 sleepy
good night <3

2 comments:

  1. HAHA... goldfish memory.... i have that too ><
    jia you baby..... dun cry dun cry we are strong girls ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u gt wisdom teeth nw, cant counteract the goldfish memory,,lolxx,,haha

    ReplyDelete