Wednesday, December 31

Summarising 2014

2014 gonna end in a few hours time
spending my last few hours of 2014 to recalled what i did throughout the year
I am thankful that i still alive today and get my Bpharm degree after 4 years!

January
worked as a cherry sorting girl in a pack house

February
celebrated 'yuan xiao jie" with friends at Titan street

March
choosing my elective groupmate and title which help me discover who is my real friends
celebrated my last birthday in NZ

April

spending my ester break in elective study -my lovely polymorphic and end up didnt use the info at all

May

study for my final where i know how selfish can one ppl be
try stay late in lib and get to know one wechat friend that cheer me up, sorry cant install my wechat back and said good bye to u

June

everyone is busy with the placement and i chose to go wellington not because of u, just because i hvnt been there.. ppl keep saying i was there because of u, but i know what i did

July

the most busy month until no time celebrate friends birthday! i think i m just busy with my elective again, my dear metformin

August
 months with assignments and test but i spending my last few days of the month at queenstown!
Skiing for the first time and i know i am still so "dan xiao"

september
months of ball ~ pharm ball and the first OMSA ball

october
the last final exam in my uni life and oso the first time of symposium=> presentation in front of the class of 150++ students and lecturers

November

planning my graduation trips and also worrying my results, i know i can be fail easily if i not study hard but even i had try my best i still not confident that i will pass it! thankful that i pass and graduated

December
graduation months and months of sadness that i need to leave NZ

well, that just my general annual report..lolxx

Ps: 2014  u brought me lots of tears and smile
just feel unfair when u are spending lots of time to help others but end up u didnt manage do what u need to do,  but well that is life right.. just hope people not try to blaming all the time for not informing u some news. who will know u dunno? pls be responsible to urself and it is not my responsible to help and tell u...I am tired as welll

wishes for 2015,
Healthy and happy
getting my posting at the hospital that i want
meting friends that are really appreciate my help and helping me when i need help
GOOD LUCK Bernice Leong!
"shou fang kai"

2 comments:

  1. good luck bernice!!! n c u soon =) ..... i m lucky to read this--- not always hv internet connection at home. haha

    ReplyDelete