Monday, April 1

Seven traveler

Started Easter holiday 6 hours drive to Christchurch,
Timaru the first stop to have lunch, KFC
Lake Tekapo the scene view stop,
the time i started my emoing due to someone unlogical critic,
 am i that terrible and so poor and cheap like what u guys said?
please respect me, if not ppl will not respect u at all, bullshit travel mates...
spoil my mood to enjoy the holiday,

if u didnt manage to do this pls dun even tell me what u going to do,
i am super disappointed with u, i am angry with u even when i am writing this words...
YMCA apartment started the second fire, it should be a wonderful night to talk together,
okay well.. juz play the 4 pics one word, then i better stay in my own room instead of spending time and money to stay with u...
if i know the trip will be like that i wouldnt join ...

second day orana wildlife park and dressmart,
shop wat i need in dressmart and cant find what i want to buy,
orana spending 51 dollar to wait to enjoy the only chance in my life, lion encounter.. the nearest distance btw me and lion.. opppss, we are juz 30 cm apart..

botanic garden the thrid day before travel to kaikora,
u hurt me again, okay lo.. no sorry, no forgive.. that is me,,,,
i will make ur life nt easy like what u want...
kaikora seal watch and sunset watch..
last stop at chc riccarton mall to have lunch
reach home around 5 pm safely...
 no photo for this trips, as i am nt happy to take myself any photo..
if want me to put a sad face it is better to not put any photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment