Tuesday, October 4

flight

Study oversea is hard :
1) when u book flight ticket back, the moment is super tired and suffer..
wasting 2 days time to change a flight ..
flight back malaysia  settle .,,how about flight back sibu??
when shld i back..
why i am the one who always change flight ticket..
there were around 4 or 5 times ady..
DAMN it....
everytimes change i need to pay lot of money..the amount i spent enough for me to buy a iphone ..
ISH...
Haiz...
haiz
haiz..
am i do the right decide to go back early,,
suddenly feel like dun want go back..
this make me feel like dun want back malaysia for the coming year only..
but sometimes i super hope i am at home...
its mentally disorder or what happen to my brain?


go back early is seriously change whole my holiday plan and my life is turn up side down now...




No comments:

Post a Comment