Saturday, October 1

GYM

had a terrible hubs term test,,
the question and answer are damn hard..
god bless me, hope i will score a nice mark..
seriously, i cry for this test..

its make me feel bad..
i spend a lot of times to listen podcast, go lecture and do note,..
but i cant do the question..
its hurt me and lower down my confident level..


the only way to make me happy back is eat ..and spend money..
eat at chopstick with some friends ,
shop around  at town and bought some stuff..
have my 1st V drink at dunedin..
then went for a picnic in front of clocktower
detail photo pls refer to my facebook..lolxxx

final station is UNIPOL..
my 1st time at unipol since start of sem 2...
but have a wonderful session when went to the GYM section  with a coach, nathan..
HAHA..he teach us to use different of machine there,,COOL MAN

and NOW is the time to work for final..
one month left only,, i must work harder..



No comments:

Post a Comment