Friday, April 22

SORT of

its saturday again.. YEAH.......
what can i do for 2day? actually a lots to do but i lazy ...
so start skype with dear <3
dear: wat u doing?
me: nothings..
dear: lolsss, guai guai tell me wat u doing, k?
me: seriously tell u i doing nothings,believe me okay?
dear: okay, babe...
me:whatever whatever and wathever la...:((((((((((((
 dear: okie, my lazy babe go study la.. ur chem test is coming soon, u noe?
me: omg, start my holiday with study chem??? u sot jor meh?
dear:-.............................-,,,==!!!
me: okay, i go study,,,bye ...............
end call!!!!!!!


i'm nt study after end call but sleep till now, sorry sorry sorry to nobody nobody but u....
yeRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,,, boring le,,,,,,,!!!!!!
hope i can back malaysia now...
lalalallalallalalalallalallaalallalalalal

No comments:

Post a Comment