Thursday, April 21

EastER brEak start...

21 :)
physics result out,,,
no much difference from what i expected..

planning holiday by fixing all the activities in one week,
trip, karaoke, games, study, assignment and.......

everyone is going back to their hometown,, suddenly so miss my family and malaysia friends TT
feel lonely and boring to live at nz..

skype skype skype is part of my life at nite...
 eat eat eat, sleep sleep sleep..
 besides that nothings else can do ....

 i really dun understand what had i did and why i did that....
??????????????????????????
a big question marks in my brain right now...



"No one will ever understand why I do what I do. Not even me. I'm glad to be unpredictable. I'm glad to be me. Don't ask why, I will only answer why not"

No comments:

Post a Comment