Thursday, May 9

505

505? what is this mean for malaysian?
what is this mean for sarikeian?
what is this mean to my friends?
and what is this mean for me?

a crying sky in dunedin with strong wind,
no matter how strong the rain or wind, i still need to go out?
where am i going?
OUSA, for what? u duno la..
i am sure not to go for voting,
i cant vote even my name is on the list,
fail malaysian right?

there are no change after 505.
 i still need do my assignmnet, prepare for final..
a crazy month and boring month, no cinema, no party but lot of chance to eat outside....

what are your doing now?
a message pop out from u..
can i tell u i miss u now?
everytime i have to tell what am i doing,
even i tell in the indirectly, u will still know..
is that bcz u too understand me or i am too easily to understand?

perhap u wouldnt realize that i am still miss the moment we had together..
will u remember the moment we study together? doing assignment together?
and u always forget this and that, always blur blur.. luckily u didnt forget go for exam xp..

505 no change for me...
a blackout cant help me pass my P3,
a cry wouldnt help me solve the problem..
only myself can help me stand up and continue my journey..
a big hug to myself..
i really miss u... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment