Saturday, July 9

before & when sem 2 start

Last update before my semester 2 of Health science 1st year start on 11/7....
plan to wake up early but opposite things happened, end up my sleep with terrible 2 hours dream which relate Fringe to my relatives...
everyday Fringe until forget to skype with my friends as i was not online...
cant believe my holiday end now, its full of" bitter, sweet and sour"....


Sem 2 timetable for me is super busy as i need to take 4 subjects while they only take 3 subjects,
nothings can i do beside accept it and plan it wisely...
every monday and friday will be my busy day in a week... 
wednesday, I only have 1 Epi lecture 
its sound a bit crazy rite... :((((
I super dislike this timetable but what reason can i use to restream it?? 


Schoolday started mean i need to stay in my room alone,,
worry that i will become emo back...
stress is  running behind me now ;
tear is wetting my face now, 
stress cause my" missing hormone" increase, miss u now....


I wonder how they manage to study smart and play hard.. 
its we need to learn this skill?
english lecture and tutorial will help me in improving my english or not?
and also that is  what i worry for with the presentation...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment