Sunday, February 24

ULALA HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

last day of chinese new year celebration without with my family,,,
okay is with housemates in my second home...
having dimsum for lunch
and we order too much again,,

chinese new year eve at my house this year was such an amazing,,
mum prepared a lot of nice food as we have six ppl this year,
bakar pig, duck, chicken, and  baoyu, baobei frm singapore
bro was coming back this year and we have a special guest=> small aunty,

not much event on first day, juz few friends visit us, my dear alexis is coming,,yeah
huhu, second day busy till drop at my aunty house, meet second aunty frm selangor after 3 year?
my naughty cousin finally talk to me..
we have lot of guest to serve and met my a handsome boy..hahahhaa
third day was my cousin big day, attend wedding lunch and dinner and also included the morning ying sing nai...
my sister as a bride mate,,hahahaha,

the days after is packing day, no more cny atmosphere,,

actually gt a lot of photo but all in my sister phone,, TT..
i miss the big prawn and chicken soup...

No comments:

Post a Comment