Wednesday, August 1

sleepy week

 1/8
accidentally slept for 10 hours,
what wrong? ntg wrong  but i havent study for friday test,,
tell my friend abt this, he scold me why i can so relax to sleep even exam is coming
lolxxxxxxxxxxxxx

feel like want to drop this course, i know it is impossible,
my family n friends will kill me ,,,,
i am juz so lazy to study, not even touch any lecture beside subject that going to test,,
play, eat talk every night with my dear and  facebooking , youtube..hahaha wasting time

lazy girl time to wake up,
i tell myself nt to visit back the blog before my sem break,,
fail again...
yes, i am back here,, cz  i lazy to study...
xxxxxxxx

tired with the day life environment,
can i just survive without u,
i hate u,
lecture lecture lecture,
pls stop irritating me...

No comments:

Post a Comment