Friday, November 11

tired at home

juz at hometown for 3 days,,, how can i survive for 3 months...
i am a normal people also..
i need my freedom,,
i am 21 year olds..
i have my right to decide what i want
i hate people tell me this and that without any prove or logical reason..
i going to become crazy ady..
i want watch movie , if u dun want i didnt ask u watch..u can go aways..
when i busy please dun say any not logical things besides me.. what a disturbing..:S
spent my 3 days in my grandma house take care of her are easy job?
why i am always the unluckily one who need to take care of her..
where are her son and daugther?
i am back to enjoy my holiday after a year of hard work..
not be ur orang gaji..
i had wasted my form 5 holiday ady,, i dun want waste my 3 more months holiday..
 i am nt young ady,, i know what is right and false...u doesnt have the right to scold me..




i cant withstand with it ady..
i regret to come back so early..
no wonder what had happened in nz,
i nv feel that hurt and sad..
feel hopeless in sarikei...my damn hometown..
i dun want back next year if dun have special need..
live alone in nz with friends are better even i know some are not really sincerely to me..
sometimes family for me is a huge tension....
they dun understand whhat i need and what i hope to do..


i tired in this home ady...:(



No comments:

Post a Comment