Saturday, August 20

Tired month

2nd snow hit dunedin


August is gonna end soon..
i finish two term test with 2 eng test,
next english test is going to come soon->in next week,....
juz hope everything go well after i try my very hard...
1st time i go study with my friends at library due to the HUBS 192 test,
having supper at library every night while study....
so can have enough heat for me to walk back cumby...

many things happen in this month ,
SNOW fall heavily until some lecture cancel





this is the  logo of otago st.david -largestlecture hall
everyone is so HIGH after the HEAL test,
i was a suffer week for me,
i was crazy to study it..
so many fact to remember but  its seen like common knowledge that suit kiwi but not Asian
we went for celebrate in Chopstick 101 and Savoury Japan..

one more week before holiday,
play games after exam and skype and update this
realise i didnt shut down my laptop for one than more week already..
duno whether because of that so i cant open my bluetooth..
one photo b4 go eng presentation ..CHUR

immunisation status test with 2 unprofessional  blood taking until my   hand "hitam" for 2 weeks
preparing for epi test

such a messy table cz i'm busy of study..^^


More to come in next post,, i'm so tired after out for one whole day... 
Good nite everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment