Tuesday, January 31

First page of 2017

Ended my 2016 and start my 2017 with oncall
such a unlucky oncall that i have to go back hospital to supply DD while i have to meet up with someone
knocked my head during the first time off to sibu
2nd oncall after switch with collegues come out with some shit to handle
i forget how many times i dy oncall since i report duty on 3/12

every worst things come together
feel like such a suck 2017
nevertheless after 2017 CNY nothing change better
first day cut my hand and the knife was broken 
everything just not smooth until i dun feel like go out to bai nian
total only went 7 houses this year in this four days

start using up my brain on the first day of CNY dy
totally no CNY mood
be a part time doctor to someone continuously for few days
start working although i on leave
such a sigh!

ps: dun ask me why i dun have Bf or did i hv BF
that is my business, if got u ppl will complaint of him if dun hv ntg to compliant that the best right?
就算有也不会告诉你们

i just use 10 minutes to summarise up my first month of 2017 while typing out the stupid spub list!

No comments:

Post a Comment