Saturday, September 3

end of holiday

it's sunday afternoon already,,
schoolday restart tomorrow with lump of assignment and test..
final exam is coming soon,left one month plus..
i'm so scared of the final exam..
a lots to study and memorize, how can i handle this..
i seriously need help..
who can help me???

now i'm so emotinal and bad mood..
my brain is full of a lot of bad thinking,
i worry i lost those who care about me,
i dream a lot of next year things...
i worry i will be alone...
suddenly feel so scared to be alone...

i need someone hug and advise and love...
where can i find it now??
home is so far away from me...

crying cant solve the problem and its juz a second of relieve stress way..
i think i'm too stress not others reason that bring me to this step..
stress in education, family ,relationship, money...whatelse???



No comments:

Post a Comment