Friday, June 24

yesterday, today and tomorrow

           Two weeks left for my winter break and i suppose to do many things but end up with movie almost everyday until i forget to skype with my family. Juz found out that i didnt call my grandma for 2 months. She sure say i forget about her, actually i quite busy for this 2 month since after  easter break .  what am i busy for? hahahahhaa..
          Talk about yesterday and yesterday 1st,, go to Eng department to meet the lecturer but he was not there and have a tour to Health Science Building. Its end up with a sad news.......Juz dont know what am i thinking, no one will understand me cause i didnt understand myself as well.. that sound funny right,,,, i duno what i want and what i wish to have...
             Today is a good question for myself... Dreaming for an hour about somethings that are reality...i need to think this wisely
    Tommorow, is Sunday. what should i do ?? i have my own plan ?......hehehe

 


    Plan 1. Must remember  to figure out what book should i need for next sem and for that special subject that make me headache {presentation, essay writing}..OMG..Add oil..

That only?? No no no.......

   A sensitive and small gas girl when can act more mature,,,, i know i act a bit over in some situation until others have weird opinion about me... that was what they think only.. i juz be myself  no need to care whatever they think...there are a few issues that i cant solve and  make me crazy and worry......... U Pls run away form my mind so i can concentrate in my study ....that my only hope...

"船到桥头自然直"



No comments:

Post a Comment